These days hair fall and damaged roots are common problems for girls. Believe me, nothing is more painful than seeing your own hair entangled in a comb or lying on the floor. Not only women but men also suffer this pain. Medication, hormonal imbalance, the kind of diet you consume, work, stress, Improper sleep, overuse of chemical products is the main reason for hair loss. Some medical conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome, thyroid disease, alopecia, cancer also play role in hair fall for which consultation with a doctor is important as no natural remedy can solve the problem. Let’s discuss the few remedies which are natural and do not contain any chemicals to cause side effects unless someone is allergic to that particular ingredient.
A great home remedy for hair fall treatment is aloe. The vitamin content of aloe Vera helps in cell turnover, healthy growth of cells,s and prevents hair fall. It cleanses the extra sebum and oil from the scalp without damaging the hair, unlike other hair products. It also increases the blood circulation of the scalp resulting in increased hair growth.
How to use aloe Vera paste/gel?
- Wash your hair before applying the aloe Vera extract/gel
- Extract the gel from the leaf
- Apply the gel on your scalp
- Massage your scalp gently
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash your hair
Onion is a common source of Sulphur that produces collagen and this collagen help hair growth and new hair cell production. Some people may find it near to impossible to apply onion juice on their scalp due to its smell. For that he /she may add rose water or lemon juice.
How to apply onion juice:
- First, peel the onions.
- Cut the onions into small pieces.
- Extract the juice out of the onion.
- Apply the onion juice to your scalp.
- Wash it off with water and shampoo.
Drinking green tea early in the morning can help purify your body as well as applying it as a home remedy in your hair has useful effects. It boosts hair growth and repairing damaged roots by anti-oxidants contained in it. Many hair product companies use it as an ingredient.
How to use green tea:
- Soak the tea bag in warm water
- Cool it for few minutes
- Apply it all over your scalp and head.
- Gently massage your head.
- Wash it off with water after an hour
Egg provides nourishment and luster to your damaged hair as it contains protein and biotin. Not only that, it conditions the scalp and prevents hair breakage. Sometimes it can be tough bearing the smell of the egg. you can add rosewater or olive oil to avoid this discomfort.
How to apply egg mask:
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and honey to it.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the paste to your hair.
- Keep it for an hour.
- Rinse it with shampoo.
Fenugreek seeds help to keep hair strong as well as fight off dandruff and scalp irritation.it kills the bacteria and fungi present in our scalp and helps promote hair growth. The potassium contained in it prevents graying of hair.
How to use fenugreek seeds:
- Soak one or two handfuls of seeds in water overnight.
- Grind the seeds and make a paste.
- Apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Wash it off after an hour.
Coconut milk holds all the necessary nutrients required for healthy hair.it boosts hair follicle and promote growth as well as restores dry damaged hair ends.
How to use coconut milk:
- Collect the milk from the coconut or pour can of unsweetened coconut milk into a bowl.
- Add few teaspoons of essential oil(optional).
- Apply it to your hair.
- Cover your head with a towel or shower cap.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.